Difference between revisions of "Template:Fair Use Language"
From Beatles Wiki - Interviews, Music, Beatles Quotes
(New page: ==Summary== This image is a cover of the single "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles. Its inclusion on that article and on the b-side song "Baby You're a Rich Man" article are...)
Revision as of 06:15, 22 April 2008
- It illustrates educational articles about the sound recordings from which the cover illustration was taken.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topics.
- It is a low resolution image.
- The image is only a small portion of the commercial product.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
- The use of the cover will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original.
The use of the cover illustration is in good faith, and its inclusion enhances the quality of the articles without reducing the commercial value of the recording from which it was drawn.
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the album or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
To the uploader: please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as described on Wikipedia:Non-free use rationale guideline, as well as the source of the work and copyright information. For an example fair use rationale, see here.